Project image gallery
Participation in Priority Programs
- global aim: Our aim is to model and analyze concrete-like suspensions on multiple scales using microscale-resolved direct numerical simulations. For this purpose, we take advantage of the Lagrangian character of the Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) method to elaborate on the complex motion of single particles.
- keywords: SPH, suspensions, non-Newtonian fluids
- principal investigator: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Holger Steeb
- researcher in charge: Daniel Rostan, M.Sc.
- associated researchers: Nadine Kijanski, M.Sc.; David Krach, M.Sc.
- project identifier: DFG grant No. WI 663 1911/25-1, project No. 386871659
- link to the project website (detailed project description)