Numerical simulations require solid theories. However, no theory can be realized without technically challenging implementation of the algorithms in C/C++ and/or MATLAB.
Some tasks that are currently of interest for us involve:
- microstructure generation using particle repulsion/collision/compaction
- automatic data processing (e.g. interpolation; tensor compression)
- realization of algorithms for nonlinear solution methods
- visualization of data
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- ENGLISH fluent in written and spoken
- C programing skills (and some idea of the key concepts of C++)
- basic (or better) MATLAB knowledge
- Linux platform strongly favored
- nice to have: experience with VTK programing, Nvidia CUDA, ...
We are looking forward to your applications including a transcript, CV, details on programing knowledge, availability and a motivation letter.