- Non-Darcian Fluid Flow in Porous Media: effective physical properties of porous material the weak-inertia/non-linear regime and two-phase flow in porous media
- Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) code development, scalability of particle codes on HPC
- MPI parallelized finite difference methods for solving the Stokes equation in porous rock
|07/2012||Abitur at Albrecht-Ernst Gymnasium|
Bachelor - and Master studies at University of Stuttgart
|11/2018||Graduation: M.Sc. Environmental Protection Engineering|
|since 01/2019||Research Assistant at the University of Stuttgart, Institute of Applied Mechanics (CE), Chair of Continuum Mechanics|
- Implementation and Validation of Regularized Non-Newtonian Fluid Models in Smoothed-Particle Hydrodynamics, 2021; Araz, Firat.
- Investigation of particle mobilization using Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics, 2021; Gerhäusser, Steffen.